Since the Company’s founding in 2012, highlights of Athru’s work include:
Development and ongoing facilitation of a five-day leadership development program for an Ohio-based Fortune 500 company that is being rolled out to more than 1,000 of the company’s people managers. More
We developed the program objectives, and the design and implementation strategy. Novel elements include:
- A Company-specific case study written by Athru that features more than a dozen scenes, representing challenges that people managers in the organization face on a day-to-day basis.
A series of 30 video clips featuring nine of the Company’s leaders. Athru wrote interview questions, conducted the on-camera interviews, oversaw the editing process, and integrated the final clips into the training program at appropriate moments.
- Design and facilitation of an Asia Pacific growth strategy session for a privately held, $2 billion manufacturer of fluid system products and solutions.
- Composition of a series of educational articles for the membership of a global consortium of top business schools.
- Design and facilitation of a yearlong educational experience for emerging leaders at a $3 billion integrated healthcare provider – a program that Training magazine rated in the top 50 in the United States.
- Design and facilitation of a two-day, 300-person strategic planning activity for an Ohio-based Fortune 500 company. This initiative won the company's coveted Innovation Award in 2018.
- Development of a three-year strategic plan for a private, Catholic, K-12 school.
- Development of a compelling five-year vision for the marketing department of one of the world's best-known Arts organizations.
- Identification and communication of a sustainable competitive advantage for a Boston-based high-tech start-up.